Well I think we might have broken some records with this snow. 16 inches! Corvallis had more than anywhere around. The kids loved it of course!
After the snow had melted he went outside with a snow shovel and asked, "where snow go?!?" Little cutie! He loves to work!
After a few days of being stuck at home, I had kids begging me to come out to check the mail. Here's a shot of Hollie & Brock after they had just tried to make it thought snow that came up to their thighs. I finally made them stop in a packed-down spot while I finished the traipse across the street to get the mail. It was crazy how deep it was!!
After 5 days of being stuck at home.... Enough had melted to drive up to Newberg.
I surprised my parents.... Which was super fun!
Coolest baby sled! Connor would not stop smiling & laughing!
Such a fun time! I love snow!!!




Comments