We did this about 6 months ago and a few of the answers haven't changed, but most have. He's a silly boy for sure.
I love my little three year old! He is a joy. His enthusiasm is contagious and his energy… well his energy leaves me ragged by the end of the day! He is so tender hearted and while his boy-side can be naughty at times, his sweet spirit is moldable and teachable. How come no one told me having boys would be so much fun!?!
1) What is something that Mommy says to you? Um, don't play with scissors.
2) What makes you happy? a toy
3. What makes you sad? my bed, I cried.
5. How old are you? Free! Two. I'm free (holding up two fingers)
6. How old is Mommy? Free. Two. No free.
7. How old is Daddy? Free.
8. What is your favorite thing to do? play outside and go outside and go on a walk and go on a trip.
10. What are you really good at doing? um, I dunno. um, sweep the street sweeper (who happen to just be passing by…)
11. What did you do today? I went outside (not true).
12. What is your favorite food? I like breakfast. I like Chex and Rice Crispies
12. What is your favorite food? I like breakfast. I like Chex and Rice Crispies
13. What is your favorite song? *starts to sing* Twinkle Twinkle Little Star how I wonder what you are, up above like a diamond in the sky! I love that!
14. What is your favorite color? I like to color a truck and tractor and a loader and a dump truck and a dozer! (rephrased question) I like green and red!
15. What is your favorite animal? I like a giraffe and a cow and a chicken and a rooster.
16. What did you dream about? Tractors and bulldozers and a dump truck.
17. What is your favorite toy? cows. (no, what's your favorite toy?) cows. (you don't have a toy cow, whats you're favorite toy?) cows. I do. I do have a cow.
18: What is your favorite fruit? um. vegetables. animals. I like to eat animals. I'm a lion and a tiger
20. What is your favorite thing to do outside? I like to go outside and hit people!




Comments