Totally random from this summer!
1) Daddy & the kiddos up on an axel and some BIG wheels… found on our walk through McDonald Forest
2) Mommy & the kids all piled in my bed reading bedtime stories
3) Three kiddos all heading in to meet their teachers before school started. 1st, 2nd, & 2nd grades!! All in the same school and no more 1/2 day pick up! woohoo!!
(don't get me wrong.. I loved having Hollie in half day & so glad she was home the other half… I just hated the pickup!!)
4) and my FAVORITES!!!! A group photo shoot for Gramps & Papa Brock's birthday! LOVE LOVE LOVE everything about these pictures!
Koa - age 3, Hollie - age 6, Connor - age almost 18 mo. Natalee - age 7, Norah - age 11 months, Shyanne - age 7 & 1/2, Brock- age 3
That's if for today!!!
Comments
Ah well One day I will miss having them all around me