Natalee wakes up each morning asking for someone.
(Most days it's Kyah. Some days it's Cassie's kids: "Stevie? Owen? Where Gavy?")
The other day Natalee woke up asking for Kyah. The conversation went something like this:
(I have to write these things down... I don't want to forget!)
(Most days it's Kyah. Some days it's Cassie's kids: "Stevie? Owen? Where Gavy?")
The other day Natalee woke up asking for Kyah. The conversation went something like this:
(I have to write these things down... I don't want to forget!)
Natalee: Kyah?
Me: No, Kyah's not coming today.
Natalee: Kyah? Where Kyah go?
Me: She's at her house, with her mom.
Natalee: Kyah wur-tin. Kyah wur-tin.
Me: Kyah's workin?
Natalee: Ya, Kyah workin!
Yesterday it went like this:
N: Kyah?
Me: No, no Kyah today.
N: Shhh. (finger to lips) Shhh...
Me: Shhh?
N: Shhhh... Kyah sheepin'. Kyah sleepin'.
ooo I love this girl!
Comments