What a blessed Christmas this was!
We started out at home opening stockings on Christmas Eve morning...
After Christmas Eve service at church,
we headed to Dallas and exchanged gifts with Johnny's family
we headed to Dallas and exchanged gifts with Johnny's family
she really is starting to "get" Christmas!
She's a big fan of books books books of course,
and several fun toys as well!
Mommy always loves the cute clothes that help keep our
baby clothing budget down for the following year!

This year was probably my favorite year of
gift giving
because so many of my gifts were homemade & heartfelt!
I love that part of Christmas!
(PICTURES TO COME! CAN YOU BELIEVE I DIDN'T TAKE ANY!?!?)
For all your scrappers out there, I got a CriCut!! I'm so so so excited!
I was so excited...
I didn't take any pictures or have anyone take one of me
playing with it
till
2 am.
YIKES!
Hours of fun fun fun to come!
Christmas day we headed over to my family's and were soon
joined by the Rice fam as well!

Here's a sentimental gift from my mom...
Scrapbooks for Naomi, Jen & I...
very sweet!
(if you want to see the sweet picture of me on the
cover of mine, just click the image for a bigger view)
Merry Christmas to all!
"Unto us a child is born, unto us, a Son is given!"
She's a big fan of books books books of course,
and several fun toys as well!
Mommy always loves the cute clothes that help keep our
baby clothing budget down for the following year!
This year was probably my favorite year of
gift giving
because so many of my gifts were homemade & heartfelt!
I love that part of Christmas!
(PICTURES TO COME! CAN YOU BELIEVE I DIDN'T TAKE ANY!?!?)
For all your scrappers out there, I got a CriCut!! I'm so so so excited!
I was so excited...
I didn't take any pictures or have anyone take one of me
playing with it
till
2 am.
YIKES!
Hours of fun fun fun to come!
Christmas day we headed over to my family's and were soon
joined by the Rice fam as well!
Scrapbooks for Naomi, Jen & I...
very sweet!
(if you want to see the sweet picture of me on the
cover of mine, just click the image for a bigger view)
Merry Christmas to all!
"Unto us a child is born, unto us, a Son is given!"
Comments