Ok my pictures from Thanksgiving amount to a pathetic three.
3.
Three pictures from all of our family time.
What was I thinking?
Why didn't I take a picture of the food? and family around the table??
[sigh]
3.
Three pictures from all of our family time.
What was I thinking?
Why didn't I take a picture of the food? and family around the table??
[sigh]
Here's Natalee getting to know Cousin Mavel...
here she is
thrilled to be taking a picture with Aunt Auttie...
I did remember to take a 4 generations picture of
Natalee, Johnny, his mom, & her dad...
that's gotta count for something.
I'm just sad that I didn't take more.
This picture will be a precious memory.
thrilled to be taking a picture with Aunt Auttie...
Natalee, Johnny, his mom, & her dad...
that's gotta count for something.
I'm just sad that I didn't take more.
Comments