of our Christmas tree.
Kinda a sad little tree... we didn't get a tree this year due to the snow...
we were out of town a bunch so that Daddy could work... so we just never got one.
After our Christmas play at church, I brought the sad little $6.00 tree home.
I kept saying it was a step down from a Charlie Brown Christmas tree... (:
Natalee didn't care one bit!
I absolutely love the awe of the season through the eyes of my baby girl.
What a precious gift!
Kinda a sad little tree... we didn't get a tree this year due to the snow...
we were out of town a bunch so that Daddy could work... so we just never got one.
After our Christmas play at church, I brought the sad little $6.00 tree home.
I kept saying it was a step down from a Charlie Brown Christmas tree... (:
Natalee didn't care one bit!
I absolutely love the awe of the season through the eyes of my baby girl.
What a precious gift!
Comments