Papa and Nonnie stayed home.
Now I'm not one to judge motives here,
but supposedly they just didn't want to go....
and of course, since they're staying home,
but supposedly they just didn't want to go....
and of course, since they're staying home,
they could watch Natalee!
Wow.
That worked out great! (:
Wow.
That worked out great! (:
I'm sure they had no ulterior motives for staying home
(just two days of what Papa just might compare to HEAVEN!!!)

Natalee & Papa did lots of firewood.
Natalee LOVES to do firewood.
She talks about it non-stop when she's not at "PapaNonnies"
(as she calls them/their house!)
She also did a bit of bike riding...
Well she can't reach the pedals...
so she just got lots of rides out of Papa & Nonnie! (:
(sound familiar Paga?)
We think she had a good time! I called to talk to her while I was gone, and she hadn't once asked for me ): She was just having way too much fun!
I'm not sure who had more fun tho', her, or PapaNonnie!
Natalee LOVES to do firewood.
She talks about it non-stop when she's not at "PapaNonnies"
(as she calls them/their house!)
Well she can't reach the pedals...
so she just got lots of rides out of Papa & Nonnie! (:
(sound familiar Paga?)
I'm not sure who had more fun tho', her, or PapaNonnie!
Comments