But there are plenty of reasons for that:
1. It's free (a very good price!)
2. Story time (Natalee and Kyah love it... for a while... then they just want to go color!)
3. Coloring (there's just something about the library's crayons... WAY better than coloring at home!)
4. Kids books!!! (again, free.)
5. Internet (this came in handy this past month... but I would only get anywhere from 30 seconds to 3 minutes at a time because that was the extent of Natalee's patience!) (:
6. Kids CD's & tapes (free... and a vast supply, so we can switch it up now and then)
7. Adult books (sometimes I sit down with a book - after I haven't read in a while... and remember just how much I LOVE to read! This just happened to me this last week and I am devouring books once again!)
8. Other moms who give a smile, or share a crayon.... and who understand what it's like to be a mom!
2. Story time (Natalee and Kyah love it... for a while... then they just want to go color!)
3. Coloring (there's just something about the library's crayons... WAY better than coloring at home!)
4. Kids books!!! (again, free.)
5. Internet (this came in handy this past month... but I would only get anywhere from 30 seconds to 3 minutes at a time because that was the extent of Natalee's patience!) (:
6. Kids CD's & tapes (free... and a vast supply, so we can switch it up now and then)
7. Adult books (sometimes I sit down with a book - after I haven't read in a while... and remember just how much I LOVE to read! This just happened to me this last week and I am devouring books once again!)
8. Other moms who give a smile, or share a crayon.... and who understand what it's like to be a mom!
Kyah just looked so intent... rather studious really...
just looking for that perfect book to complete our ever-growing pile!
just looking for that perfect book to complete our ever-growing pile!
Natalee seems to be learning from Kyah in this environment.
She's never been too interested in many books besides the board books (for babies/toddlers). Kyah's exploration (I believe) had opened Natalee's eyes to all the possibilities in this one room!
I hope this is just the beginning of a long love of books!
(just like her mama had!)
She's never been too interested in many books besides the board books (for babies/toddlers). Kyah's exploration (I believe) had opened Natalee's eyes to all the possibilities in this one room!
(just like her mama had!)
Comments
Aquadoodles run around $20 for the large mat. It seems like it will be worth the money! =)
Thanks for following our journey of adventures!