On with panties/chonies/undies...
Away with the diapers/pull-ups/training pants!
NATALEE IS POTTY TRAINED! March 16th!
Woo hoo!
I just have to journal this for my memory.
That's when the revelation hit.
She knew when it was okay to just "let it go" (when the pull-ups were on) and when she needed to let me know and head to the bathroom. So. From then on, no more pull-ups (except when sleeping!) and from then on, the accidents occurred less and less.
Within 2-3 days she was a chonie pro!
**Remind me of this with my next kid!
Away with the diapers/pull-ups/training pants!
NATALEE IS POTTY TRAINED! March 16th!
Woo hoo!
I just have to journal this for my memory.
On Monday Natalee was on the potty.
We were heading out the door, I was out of pull-ups,
so I wanted to make sure she went potty before we left.
We were heading out the door, I was out of pull-ups,
so I wanted to make sure she went potty before we left.
Me: We're going to go shopping Natalee. You have to go potty, then we'll go bye-bye
N: No doe potty, put pull-up on!!!!! Doe bye-bye!!
(smarty-pants!)N: No doe potty, put pull-up on!!!!! Doe bye-bye!!
That's when the revelation hit.
She knew when it was okay to just "let it go" (when the pull-ups were on) and when she needed to let me know and head to the bathroom. So. From then on, no more pull-ups (except when sleeping!) and from then on, the accidents occurred less and less.
Within 2-3 days she was a chonie pro!
**Remind me of this with my next kid!
Comments