We got to see our baby again yesterday. There was a small concern about his/her heart so we were referred to a level two ultrasound in Eugene. When I heard that I'd get to see the baby 3-d, I was pumped to go (and not at all worried about the baby's heart!) Turns out baby is totally healthy with no concerns. The dr. said that if he had see what they saw at my first ultrasound he never would've sent me for a leve 2. I'm so glad they did tho!!
He/she is SOOOOOO beautiful and amazing and EXTREMELY active! I would love to watch a 3-d ultrasound all day - like a movie. So exciting! At this age they still look pretty skeletal in the 3/d - they haven't gained much fat yet.
This profile is so cute. Don't mind what looks like a gaping hole in the head (: it's not -just the way the 3/d works - it can't pick up everything when the baby moves a lot (and mine moves A LOT!)
During the regular ultrasound, the baby started yawning and just held the yawn for the longest time, and then released it. It was so cute - here it kinda looks like he/she is going rawwwwwwwr but it's just a sweet yawn.

He/she is SOOOOOO beautiful and amazing and EXTREMELY active! I would love to watch a 3-d ultrasound all day - like a movie. So exciting! At this age they still look pretty skeletal in the 3/d - they haven't gained much fat yet.

This profile is so cute. Don't mind what looks like a gaping hole in the head (: it's not -just the way the 3/d works - it can't pick up everything when the baby moves a lot (and mine moves A LOT!)

During the regular ultrasound, the baby started yawning and just held the yawn for the longest time, and then released it. It was so cute - here it kinda looks like he/she is going rawwwwwwwr but it's just a sweet yawn.

Sweet profile again! oooo I love my baby!

At the end of the day, my mother was a little (ok... a lot!) ticked at me for not finding out the sex! She offered to watch our kids and drove all the way down ASSUMMING that we would find out the sex. She was sorely disappointed! As I said last time I posted, I'm kinda liking the idea of waiting. No one thought we'd make it thru the ultrasound w/o finding out... but we did! And I'm thrilled to be surprised!
Comments