We did go to the zoo last week. The weather called for a little rain but 60 degrees so we thought it wouldn't be too bad. There was no rain all day. The weather was perfect! And we had a lovely time.
It was $4 Tuesday so we got in without having to pay and arm and a leg which was a bonus! Unfortunately my photography skills (or lack-there-of) demonstrate that I have a long way to go! I think there's a pix of a real animal somewhere... (:
My sis and me. There's a tiger too.... but he's right behind our heads.

O here's a real animal!!
An orangutan
(isn't it a weird spelling? I had to look it up!)

Favorite animal for some... the tigers were very cool
Ok.... I saved the best for last.Not the best pictures mind you....
but by far the coolest animal EVER:
Giant Sea Lions
It was just so cool how they swam right up against the glass over and over again... the kids would reach out and "touch" them as the passed by. Kaysea was seriously in awe. We all were.

Ok. I know there's lots more to the zoo... i will work on my photo taking skills (: but at least we've got a few and we know we had a great time!


Comments
Naomi