Bad.
I haven't taken ANY pregnancy pictures since Naomi's little photo shoot way back when.
Yikes.
I am now 37 weeks, 1 day pregnant.
This baby will be here FOR SURE in less than two weeks as I have a c-section scheduled July 6th if the baby hasn't decided to make it's appearance by then.
Yesterday we had a slight scare that theoretically could have meant they'd take the baby immediately. It ended up being unfounded and here I am today, still pregnant... HOWEVER...
I was super sad sitting in the radiology waiting room thinking that I had NO other pix of me this entire pregnancy. I actually made my mom snap one of my on my phone (which looked TERRIBLE!) just so that I'd have one last pix.
I haven't taken ANY pregnancy pictures since Naomi's little photo shoot way back when.
Yikes.
I am now 37 weeks, 1 day pregnant.
This baby will be here FOR SURE in less than two weeks as I have a c-section scheduled July 6th if the baby hasn't decided to make it's appearance by then.
Yesterday we had a slight scare that theoretically could have meant they'd take the baby immediately. It ended up being unfounded and here I am today, still pregnant... HOWEVER...
I was super sad sitting in the radiology waiting room thinking that I had NO other pix of me this entire pregnancy. I actually made my mom snap one of my on my phone (which looked TERRIBLE!) just so that I'd have one last pix.
Comments