We haven't had too many days we could categorize as "summer" quite yet. In my mind summer begins the first of June. I know it doesn't really.... it just does in my mind. So I usually spend 3/4 of June being really irritated with the weather, the rain, the cold, and the unpredictability of it all. I'm sure those of you out there can relate to that!
This week Monday was toasty and beautiful. It teased us of course, got our hopes up... and Tuesday it rained. My kids keep begging me to head outside to our pool again... but we're grateful for that one fun day!
This week Monday was toasty and beautiful. It teased us of course, got our hopes up... and Tuesday it rained. My kids keep begging me to head outside to our pool again... but we're grateful for that one fun day!
Comments
Chill out, love the weather you are handed. As Jade would say, and I quote "You git what you git and U don't throw a fit." :>)