I've been meaning to get these pictures on here for quite a while. It's so very nice what little changes can do to sweeten a room.
Maga has been busy at work creating little master-pieces that thrill me to no end. First up this valance:
Which I finally got hung tonight w/ the help of my sister (Thanks Naomi!)
Ignore the 1/2 blackout curtain (: I'm thinking some bright red colored black-out curtains would add the perfect finishing touches to this window! I'm going to have to investigate if there is such a thing!
I think it adds so much to a super, boring room. I am not very good at getting my girls' rooms finished.... seriously Maga's contributions are more than I've done in a LONG time! And I love the color scheme. It just adds so much. Did I mention that it adds so much? ??
Over here on the left, Shyanne finally has a twin bed and she is so proud of it! Hollie graduated to the red toddler bed (now located in the Raggedy Anne & Andy room that she will eventually share w/ the new baby) and she is SUCH a big girl in it!
While my room decorating skills leave much to be desired... I'm excited for the little touches that make the rooms a little cuter! Eventually I will probably hide the ugly blackout curtains behind a cuter curtain -but for now - they are BEAUTIFUL to me - because they equal almost an entire hour of extra sleep for the Barton girls - and of course ME! (: WELL worth the ugliness! (:
Maga has been busy at work creating little master-pieces that thrill me to no end. First up this valance:
Which I finally got hung tonight w/ the help of my sister (Thanks Naomi!)
Ignore the 1/2 blackout curtain (: I'm thinking some bright red colored black-out curtains would add the perfect finishing touches to this window! I'm going to have to investigate if there is such a thing!
If you notice Raggedy Anne - she shares a pattern with the valance!
Natalee (my little detail-oriented-girl) noticed right away that it was the same fabric!
Along w/ the valance comes a matching quilt & pillow case
(terrible picture i know! I thought i was going to die of heat stroke if I didn't snap the picture and get out of the bedroom!)
ooooo I love the colors & the print and the old vintagey Dick & Jane blocks!
Maga, You are amazing!!
And last but not least - this INCREDIBLE quilt/wall hanging made by Maga as well.
Natalee (my little detail-oriented-girl) noticed right away that it was the same fabric!
Along w/ the valance comes a matching quilt & pillow case
(terrible picture i know! I thought i was going to die of heat stroke if I didn't snap the picture and get out of the bedroom!)
Maga, You are amazing!!
I. ADORE. IT.
I don't know how I can express in typed words just how much I love this one!!
(Natalee was dying to be in one of the pictures! Look how hot she looks. Her face is beat red!)
Comments