Here we are once again at Farmer's Market.
This time w/ Kaysea and Michael (Jason & Naomi got to watch them last weekend!!!) which made it all the more sweet! Ooooo I love these sweet babies. Babies... ya. Michael the walking baby. How did he get so big?? wahhh... I miss them!
This time w/ Kaysea and Michael (Jason & Naomi got to watch them last weekend!!!) which made it all the more sweet! Ooooo I love these sweet babies. Babies... ya. Michael the walking baby. How did he get so big?? wahhh... I miss them!
My beautiful Shy & Uncle Jason. This girl LOVES to be packed. Put her on your hip and she's thrilled (: Maybe it's because I never pack my kids around. Between my back hurting before pregnancy, and this large belly now... I just have always made my kids walk. How to spoil Shy? Just carry her. She's in heaven (:
Uncle J did a pretty good job this day (:
Not totally thrilled w/ this pregnancy pix -but since I have so few I thought I'd include it.
About 36 1/2 weeks.
Uncle J did a pretty good job this day (:
Not totally thrilled w/ this pregnancy pix -but since I have so few I thought I'd include it.About 36 1/2 weeks.
Comments