Where does the time go? Two months have flown by... Soon we'll be saying he's three months old... Waaaaaah! Brock is just a little love these days. He grins at us all the time... As soon as our eyes meet he breaks out a smile. He still wants to nurse every 3 hours all night long... Not giving me much of a break there! Last Friday he weighed in at 10 lbs even. We were a bit late on his two month apt... So I'm not sure what he weighed back at the beginning of September. He was 22 inches long up from 19 1/2 at birth. He's definitely chubbing up and I think he will look more and more like Natalee the chubbier he gets. I've only just begun to embark on the journey of being a mom to a boy... But i have to say... Thus far its been pretty sweet!!
Comments