Here's some of the cute things my kids stillMispronounce:
* Hollie calls her cereal: Honey muncha boats (figure that one out!)
* Natalee always wants to eat burritos at: shi-poach-lays
* Natalee told me that she and Papa walked out to his Hiccup and that Brock has the pickups
* All three say Weingerdog for a dashaund
* for some reason they can NOT get the grammatical concept of using "may" in a question. Even if i phrase it for them, "please may I....?" they all say, "Please may can I...?"
*the other day Hollie said, "I wuv strawberry shortcake! She's nice! She doesn't bite! I yike she!"
Hollie is at an argumentative age. She argues with her sisters about EVERYTHING. And pretty much she's almost always always wrong but she holds her ground arguing vehemently tho
She doesn't know what she's talking about! :) one day she argued with shy because shy said her cereal was crunchy. "no! It's not crunchy! It's honey bunches of boats!! That's just one example of many. Here's another one....
Shyanne: YES you are!
Hollie: no I am not!
Shyanne: YES you are!
Hollie: no I am not!
Shyanne: YES you are!
Hollie: no I am not!
Me: Hollie!!! What are you fighting about?
Hollie: I AM NOT PRETTY!!! shyanne keeps saying I am!
Comments