I'm slowly figuring out mobile blogging. Its a little trickier than blogging from a computer... And getting more than one picture on a post was stumping me. But not for long!!
And now.. our weekend in pictures:
Brock Samuel, almost two months.. As cute as ever!

Strawberry waffles and whipped cream for breakfast Saturday morning... A great way to start the weekend!

First Beaver game of the year... A tad disappointing... But still.. We got to bust out our Beaver clothes!

Daddy and his girls Sunday morning before church.

Cute little matching cousins. Outfits compliments of Miss Megan, Shy's old student teacher whom we adore!

Cutie girls all dressed up in new dresses from Maga. Thank you Maga!!!

Our Labor Day... Camped out in the hallway with two sickies. Reading books to all 4 kids. Showing pictures to natalee in the bathroom floor, and shyanne, Hollie, and Brock in the hallway outside the bathroom. Avoiding Johnny who was camped out in the other bathroom. O the joys! Pray no one else (namely ME) gets this nasty bug! I don't know how I'd take care of the kids!

Taking care of business... ( she requested that I take this pix, something she may regret in later years :). )
zq
And Brock Samuel enjoying his play yard for the first time:
And now.. our weekend in pictures:
Brock Samuel, almost two months.. As cute as ever!

Strawberry waffles and whipped cream for breakfast Saturday morning... A great way to start the weekend!

First Beaver game of the year... A tad disappointing... But still.. We got to bust out our Beaver clothes!

Daddy and his girls Sunday morning before church.

Cute little matching cousins. Outfits compliments of Miss Megan, Shy's old student teacher whom we adore!

Cutie girls all dressed up in new dresses from Maga. Thank you Maga!!!

Our Labor Day... Camped out in the hallway with two sickies. Reading books to all 4 kids. Showing pictures to natalee in the bathroom floor, and shyanne, Hollie, and Brock in the hallway outside the bathroom. Avoiding Johnny who was camped out in the other bathroom. O the joys! Pray no one else (namely ME) gets this nasty bug! I don't know how I'd take care of the kids!

Taking care of business... ( she requested that I take this pix, something she may regret in later years :). )
zqAnd Brock Samuel enjoying his play yard for the first time:
Comments
So sorry you were all sick. Hope it is over by now and you can get on with life....laundry, dusting, vacuuming...:-)