Brock Samuel is 5 months today!

Where does the time go? (I'm pretty sure I say this every month!) Brock is a happy baby though he still makes us work extra hard for those laughs. He loves his play mat, his hands, his tummy (a big change from Natalee who never wanted to be on her tummy), his binky and his teething toy. He sleeps horrible in bed with us and pretty well in his crib. We are still working thru acid reflux issues. Just when I think we've solved the problem, we hit another brick wall. I am seriously sleep deprived as I type this!
It's funny how being a parent constantly reminds me of how God views us. Lamentations 3:22-23 says, The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; His mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness!. Every night, all thru the night, I'm exhausted, exasperated, frustrated, so, so tired (can you think of any other synonyms??)... And yet,each morning, Brock simply locks eyes with me, and MELTS. MY. HEART. He brings a newness to each new day... And MY mercies are renewed each morning toward him - the same way God's are renewed toward me! I'm sure I exasperate God QUITE A BIT! I'm so thankful for that scripture :)
Brock's sisters have more and more fun with him each day. They are soooo in love with him (although if you ask them whether they want another baby brother they all exclaim GIRL!!! As their top choice if mom has any more babies!)
Miss Hollie May:

Miss Natls:

Miss 5 year old (well technically her birthday isn't till the 13th but she already had her party so she thinks she's 5 :) and we're not telling her any different!)

That just about wraps up this 5 month post! Stay tuned for Shy's birthday post!

Where does the time go? (I'm pretty sure I say this every month!) Brock is a happy baby though he still makes us work extra hard for those laughs. He loves his play mat, his hands, his tummy (a big change from Natalee who never wanted to be on her tummy), his binky and his teething toy. He sleeps horrible in bed with us and pretty well in his crib. We are still working thru acid reflux issues. Just when I think we've solved the problem, we hit another brick wall. I am seriously sleep deprived as I type this!
It's funny how being a parent constantly reminds me of how God views us. Lamentations 3:22-23 says, The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; His mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness!. Every night, all thru the night, I'm exhausted, exasperated, frustrated, so, so tired (can you think of any other synonyms??)... And yet,each morning, Brock simply locks eyes with me, and MELTS. MY. HEART. He brings a newness to each new day... And MY mercies are renewed each morning toward him - the same way God's are renewed toward me! I'm sure I exasperate God QUITE A BIT! I'm so thankful for that scripture :)
Brock's sisters have more and more fun with him each day. They are soooo in love with him (although if you ask them whether they want another baby brother they all exclaim GIRL!!! As their top choice if mom has any more babies!)
Miss Hollie May:

Miss Natls:

Miss 5 year old (well technically her birthday isn't till the 13th but she already had her party so she thinks she's 5 :) and we're not telling her any different!)

That just about wraps up this 5 month post! Stay tuned for Shy's birthday post!
Comments
5 more days.