For the girl's adoption party I hung twine over my scrap booking table and displayed scrapbook pages of Shy & Hollie. The twine is still there and I felt inspired to dig out all my Christmas pages and hang them for the month. Sadly, as I pulled out page after page I realized I have ZERO ZIP ZILTCH Christmas pages since Shy and Hollie. I scrapbook less these days (I wonder why?!?) than I did back then... And when I have scrapp'd I apparently never did any Christmas pages. What!? No pages with pictures of Shyanne, hanging at her birthday party? Thats just not right!! So at 11 pm the other night, I dug out some pictures from Christmas 2009, and got to work! Remember, I don't have Internet, so I can't upload old pictures from my computer and order them :( luckily I had a few pix printed just waiting to be scrapp'd.
In '09 I was still feeling a bit overwhelmed as a new mom of 3. Johnny was busy working tons and cutting our own tree was a bit much. We headed down to the local boy scouts tree lot & got a tree. Kyah tagged along :)
"Love Our Christmas Tree"

This page cracks me up because Hollie is trying to get off Santas lap, Natalee is super nervous, and Shy, well Shy might hate this page some day but she's just too cute I couldn't resist that pix of her. The girls saw this page and said they're now scared of Santa anymore! (hint hint Mom! When do we get to go see him?!) :)
"Not Too Sure About Santa"

These pages don't have any embellishments because I don't really have Christmas ones. They're simple and it's fine with me!
In '09 I was still feeling a bit overwhelmed as a new mom of 3. Johnny was busy working tons and cutting our own tree was a bit much. We headed down to the local boy scouts tree lot & got a tree. Kyah tagged along :)
"Love Our Christmas Tree"

This page cracks me up because Hollie is trying to get off Santas lap, Natalee is super nervous, and Shy, well Shy might hate this page some day but she's just too cute I couldn't resist that pix of her. The girls saw this page and said they're now scared of Santa anymore! (hint hint Mom! When do we get to go see him?!) :)
"Not Too Sure About Santa"

These pages don't have any embellishments because I don't really have Christmas ones. They're simple and it's fine with me!
Comments