Ok... slight exaggeration there... nothing too extravagant... but sweet just the same. I love having my family near - and thats what my birthday entailed!
Sunday morning started out with breakfast with the inlaws... my Mom-in-law, Dad-in-law, and Sis-in-law Autumn! It was sooo nice... we had a big breakfast nook/room to ourselves and we were able to linger and chat. No pictures... ): but good memories!!
After church Sunday afternoon, my parents & Jen made the drive down to spend the afternoon with us. I was so bummed when the day was over and I thought I had only taken ONE pic (last pic of my parents w/ the grand babies) but I was PLEASANTLY surprised when I uploaded my camera, to realize that I had taken a bunch at the park before my parents arrived. YEAH ME!!!
Brock & his FAVORITE person, Daddy:
Natalee begged for a shot of her on the rocky thingy:
Auntie Jen snuggling Koa Bears. Snuggle bug! I need a snuggly baby!!
This last pic, my parents literally grabbed and the GRANDS, I hollered to get their attention, and snapped ONE picture! and it turned out this good... I know, AMAZING.
Sunday morning started out with breakfast with the inlaws... my Mom-in-law, Dad-in-law, and Sis-in-law Autumn! It was sooo nice... we had a big breakfast nook/room to ourselves and we were able to linger and chat. No pictures... ): but good memories!!
After church Sunday afternoon, my parents & Jen made the drive down to spend the afternoon with us. I was so bummed when the day was over and I thought I had only taken ONE pic (last pic of my parents w/ the grand babies) but I was PLEASANTLY surprised when I uploaded my camera, to realize that I had taken a bunch at the park before my parents arrived. YEAH ME!!!
Brock & his FAVORITE person, Daddy:
Natalee begged for a shot of her on the rocky thingy:
Auntie Jen snuggling Koa Bears. Snuggle bug! I need a snuggly baby!!
This last pic, my parents literally grabbed and the GRANDS, I hollered to get their attention, and snapped ONE picture! and it turned out this good... I know, AMAZING.
Christmas card Mom & Dad????
Comments