Not too many exciting shots from the Fair this year. My mom and I took the girls just for a few hours on a $0 budget (Foster Families got in free this year) and let them enjoy the free aspects of the fair. It was a fun, free, get-out-of-the-house thing to do so I enjoyed it for that, tho' Johnny and I don't really care for the fair that much after 3 straight years of attendance!
Kinda random, but this was the first year I didn't dress the girls in coordinating dresses... but they still look cute! (:
Petting the animals...
Amazed by the size of these guys!
They were all brave this year to pet the snake! (Mom photographed from a safe distance!)
Nonnie's treat: A view from the sky
Our shot from our chair. Aren't you glad I didn't drop my camera?! Or my kids?!
That was our State Fair experience this year. Don't know if we'll have one next year or not! Although with Maga begging to watch some chillins' maybe we'll just take the big girls again! We'll see!
Kinda random, but this was the first year I didn't dress the girls in coordinating dresses... but they still look cute! (:
Petting the animals...
Amazed by the size of these guys!
They were all brave this year to pet the snake! (Mom photographed from a safe distance!)
NEW to the fair this year - BIG cats - They had a tiger, lion cub, panther etc.
Getting their feet vibrated courtesy of Nonnie Nonnie's treat: A view from the sky
I think this was the point where Hollie informed Nonnie that she wanted to get off...
Our shot from our chair. Aren't you glad I didn't drop my camera?! Or my kids?!
That was our State Fair experience this year. Don't know if we'll have one next year or not! Although with Maga begging to watch some chillins' maybe we'll just take the big girls again! We'll see!
Comments