Naomi and I have share birthdays (we're two days apart) for the last 24 years... :). She's finally starting to be glad that she's 8 years younger as she spent most of her life wishing she was older (ha ha age does that to you!)
My sweet Momma (who we don't see enough of...) came down to spend part of Thursday and Friday with us for our birthdays this year! It was so nice!!! She paid a babysitter and we went out to dinner and shopping (I have almost no maternity clothes believe it or not!!) and it was just so so so nice. Did I mention it was nice? Cause it was!!
Naomi insisted that we get our pic taken in front of a wild VW bug at the gas station... So here we are... And then at dinner!
Happy Birthday Sis! I'm so glad you live here!!!
My sweet Momma (who we don't see enough of...) came down to spend part of Thursday and Friday with us for our birthdays this year! It was so nice!!! She paid a babysitter and we went out to dinner and shopping (I have almost no maternity clothes believe it or not!!) and it was just so so so nice. Did I mention it was nice? Cause it was!!
Naomi insisted that we get our pic taken in front of a wild VW bug at the gas station... So here we are... And then at dinner!
Happy Birthday Sis! I'm so glad you live here!!!


Comments