Natalee's hair is finally long enough for her first pig-tails!
They're a little crazy by the end of the day because of all her short pieces in the back... but awfully sweet just the same! (:
The back of the pig-tails isn't quite as cute and uniform!
It's hard getting an 18 month old to stand/sit still that long!

This picture made me stop and gasp.
She looks like me.
a lot.
This is probably the first time I saw it so much. If you've seen a baby picture of me you'll see the resemblance. I'll see if my mom can give me one that is a close comparison soon.
It's hard getting an 18 month old to stand/sit still that long!
This picture made me stop and gasp.
She looks like me.
a lot.
This is probably the first time I saw it so much. If you've seen a baby picture of me you'll see the resemblance. I'll see if my mom can give me one that is a close comparison soon.
Natalee's first train ride.
sorta.
This huge locomotive is anchored in Avery Park equipped with ladders and railings so kids can climb up and play!
sorta.
This huge locomotive is anchored in Avery Park equipped with ladders and railings so kids can climb up and play!
Comments