Natalee's personality develops more and more each day. She is such a little cutie!
Lately she has become obsessed w/ the mirror...
but more importantly... what's in the mirror!
Lately she has become obsessed w/ the mirror...
but more importantly... what's in the mirror!
Yep! She's in love w/ herself I'm pretty sure! She's always smooching and grinning at herself! It's one of the ways I can get her to sit still long enough to do her hair... if I tell her how pretty she looks she just grins and cocks her head to one side and admires the reflection! (:
Is she a doll or what?
Natalee's favorite thing in all the world (the world that she knows)... is being outside. She is so much happier when we go outside... she gets very upset when we have to some back in. I love these shots because you can tell she is her element... and she loves it!That's for sure!
and the joy of my life.
I don't know where I would be without this precious little jewel!
Comments