
Ok.... now onto the real post...
My Pastor and his wife are gone on a much needed vacation and we are staying with their kids! (well at least 7 of them....) The Rice's have 9 kids... Jason, the oldest, is married to my sister Naomi... and Jackson the youngest went on the trip with his parents.
The little kids had never been to Borders so it was kinda a fun change...
different kinds of books than the library! 
(Abbi)
(Jonathan)
Even the older kids/young adults kept themselves entertained!
The hardest park was keeping Natalee entertained! She just wanted to pull all the books off the shelf!



Saturday we went on outreach and then headed to the dollar tree to spend our "allowance"! The boys all bought guns which came in handy at the park where they played cowboys. Of course I forgot my camera ):Then on to science experiments...

Dinner Friday was Spaghetti and Natalee ate leftovers tonight... Kenz made a yummy chicken/mashed potato/green bean dinner that was scrumptious! But it didnt' make for good red-nose pictures of Natalee... so there's no picture proof of just how much we all liked dinner... 
I baked a cake today for Naomi's birthday tomorrow.... I had extra batter so I made a cake for us too! Look closely and you'll see a checker-board-chocolate-vanilla-cake... YUM!!

To finish off our evening... Natalee, Noah, & Abbi in the tub.... too cute!
And thus ends our Saturday night. The kids are all in bed (or close...) and I'm ready to turn in for the night. Tune in Monday for more of a day-in-the-life-of-a-Rice!
Which really isn't like a day in the life of a Rice... because they don't go out and constantly g0-go-go and do 6 million things on a regular basis.... so it's kinda like a day in the life of Danielle... but with a few more kids! ha!
Comments