Skip to main content

It's my birthday!

Ok so here's the deal... I've been planning this post for a while...
I WANT COMMENTS! I always hear about how all these random people read my blog.... people I didn't even know about... so...
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!
LEAVE ME A COMMENT!
Not an email... a comment.
Go down to the bottom of this post... look for "____ (#) commments" and click on that. And then write a comment... and sign your name... using annonymous or your blogger name.
I want to see who reads my blog! Even if you never leave a comment again...
PLEASE leave one today! (:
On Sunday Naomi & I had a joint b-day party.... our birthdays are 2 days apart... What she thought was just a family get together... was actually a surprise birthday party I planned for her... with all her close girl friends from McMinnville (she gets alittle homesick from time to time! I don't know why, when she had ME!) She was very surprised!

Here's my little Chulita "Cutie" (as Tia Allison calls her)


She LOVES her Papa!



More from the "While the Rices are away... the kids will play!"


Kenz is ready to kill me for this picture....

but I had to!

I brought my hot rollers over and was dying to try them in Kenz's hair.

It turned out cute.. and I forgot to get a picture!!! so all you can see is the "before"...


isn't she cute?
We headed to McDonalds today to play since the weather wasn't the best. The kids had a lot of fun and Mackenzie ran into a girl there that she met a couple weeks ago. She's a really sweet college girl and she's been really open to the gospel! It's neat how God keeps crossing their paths.


I'm sure Jon-Jon will regret all these silly faces someday!

Monday evening we went to Bedtime-Storytime at the library. Every Monday night they have a different volunteer come in and tell stories. It was neat! Abbi & Noah liked it the most but Caleb, Jonathan & Tyler listened with one ear... (:
Isn't this shot cute? Abbi & Noah moved up front so they could hear better! I love it (:


That's it for now...
We're heading to the fountain downtown later today so we'll have more pictures!

Comments

Cheryl B. said…
Happiest Birthday to my FAVORITE Daughter-In-Law!!!! I love that you are getting more pics of Natalee on your Blog. I look forward to seeing her beautiful little face! And reading all you have to say. You should become a writer....

Love You,

Cheryl
Allison said…
It's your birthday so how could I not comment after you begged us to! I love you lots and lots and can't wait until my "family" comes back to their own house!!!! :) Hope you had a good day and woo-hoo to the new plan!
Virginia Revoir said…
I'm here! I read your blog. :) Hee hee... so now you know. I go to Pastor Aulson's church with Dennis and Linda Rice. It's neat that you are caring for these kids. What blessing you are as a friend. I bet Patti has like the best behaved kids! Compared to most you see these days. Ohhh, I need tips from people like her. She is lucky to have a friend like you who would do this for her. :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
CKopp said…
When I watched one of Patti's kids for a week, I ran an experiment and we fed him meals. Can you guess which Rice kid stayed with us? Hint: THE BIGGEST ONE!
Keri Jo said…
Happy Birthday Danielle and Naomi!!! Did you have to share parties growing up too? Two of my boy's share the same birthday! How do you make checkerboard cake? I've seen it a few time now and it's so neat looking! Hope your day was fun. Keri
Anonymous said…
Hi Danielle I love reading your blog but I dont think I have a blogger account anymore or I dont remember it but I love reading your sweet page. Your family is so cute!!!

Jamie Rand
rand_family@yahoo.com
Mrs. K said…
OH boy, Danielle, it looks like I am going to have a Barton Baby Blog marathon. Patti told me I could see more of Naomi and Jason on you blog but I couldn't figure out how to get there (not very techno minded) but then I just took a chance and clicked on Barton Baby Blog and here I am. LOve seeing all those pictures, just wish I knew everyone. You will know when I have my marathon because I like to make comments.

Popular posts from this blog

REQUEST! If you want to continue reading my blog....

If you read my blog - will you please leave a comment - with your email address? I am considering making my blog private - not because I want it to be private - but just for the privacy of the kiddos. I want to invite anyone and everyone who wants - to read my blog. Whether you know me or just "know" me thru someone else who shared my blog with you. Whether you usually comment, or only lurk. Will you please leave a comment this time? I will leave this post up for a week or two... and then I will change my blog to "by invitation only". If you don't know how to comment... click on the word (comment) at the end of my post and you can either sign in, or if you don't have an account, you can leave an anonymous comment. Either way, leave me your email address so i can send you an invite. If you write your email like this: dnbarton (at) gmail (dot) com then there's no way spammers will get your email from my blog. If you receive my blog via email... you ha...

Photo Contest:

I am thinking of entering some pictures of my girls in an amateur photo contest. Opinions please! Leave a comment - Thanks! These are my options. Please leave a comment w/ the name and which picture you think I should use. CLARIFICATION: Please choose 1 for Hollie, 1 for Shy and 1 for Natalee (: Thanks! Hollie #1 Hollie #2 Shyanne #1 Shyanne #2 Shyanne #3 Shyanne #4 Natalee #1 Natalee #2 unedited Natalee #3 unedited Natalee #4

ooops!

I just realized that those "8 Month" pics I posted a few days ago weren't the 8 month pix.  They were more like one day shy of 7 month pictures... and THESE are the 8 month pictures! ha. o well... not much difference.  My editing was terrible in the 7 month pix - these are unedited, and probably for the best since it's not my strong suite! ha! (isn't this outfit from Nonnie ADORABLE!?) Love, love, love this one:    This is a typical face.  If he's not sucking in his lip, he's spitting and soaking his shirt with drool! (sorry so blurry - just had to remember this face!)