Johnny and I have a picture of us sitting in Starbucks on 9th street...
having coffee & looking all cute & in love.
We were dating.
(He thought I was crazy to ask someone to take our picture at Starbucks!)
I love that picture.
having coffee & looking all cute & in love.
We were dating.
(He thought I was crazy to ask someone to take our picture at Starbucks!)
I love that picture.
The other day, we were in that same Starbucks again. This time with a little addition to our two-some.
Natalee.
so... feeling the inspiration of a scrapbook page at hand...
I stopped someone to ask them to snap our picture once again.
Today I realized... I already scrap-booked that picture.
poo.
but I took a picture of the picture so you can see the "then & now" (:
THEN
&
NOW
Natalee.
so... feeling the inspiration of a scrapbook page at hand...
I stopped someone to ask them to snap our picture once again.
Today I realized... I already scrap-booked that picture.
poo.
but I took a picture of the picture so you can see the "then & now" (:
THEN
NOW
Comments