I wish I could post pictures, but alas, my camera is in a funk and won't upload. I think it has to do with the 5 minute birth video Naomi took during my c-section - I think it's freezing my camera from uploading. Will work on that soon!
I just wanted to say THANK YOU to all who prayed for us while we spent our long 10 days in the hospital. We are so very glad to be home and so grateful that Brock regulated on his own - w/o any more concerns, tests, possible transfers, etc.
More pictures coming soon...
I just wanted to say THANK YOU to all who prayed for us while we spent our long 10 days in the hospital. We are so very glad to be home and so grateful that Brock regulated on his own - w/o any more concerns, tests, possible transfers, etc.
More pictures coming soon...
Comments
Hehe...love ya! :)