My dearest friend Allison has left for Bolivia. (waahh.. I miss her already! It's only been 3 days!) She went to spend an entire month immersing herself in the culture and language... 1) to better prepare herself to teach Spanish in the fall (here in Corvallis!) 2) to get a break from regular life 3) to dream about what it will be like someday when she marries a dashing young man who speaks Spanish and wants to spend his life serving God, hopefully in a Spanish speaking country south of the border! (does anyone know someone who would qualify? Please email me and I will send an application. All inquiries must go through me. :) tee hee!)
Anyway... before she left, Allison made a video with Natalee so Natalee can practice her Spanish while Alli's gone, and so Natalee won't forget her (how could she!?!?!?!). Natalee knows the words "Pansa" (stomach), "Mas" (more) and "Beso" (kiss). I'm going to try to teach her "Hola" before Allison returns!
Anyway... before she left, Allison made a video with Natalee so Natalee can practice her Spanish while Alli's gone, and so Natalee won't forget her (how could she!?!?!?!). Natalee knows the words "Pansa" (stomach), "Mas" (more) and "Beso" (kiss). I'm going to try to teach her "Hola" before Allison returns!
Comments
KENZ