This is the video I was trying to upload on my dumbo post last week. I think I have figured out what I've been doing wrong... so hopefully that was the the last time I'll have to say "I tried to post a video... but..." HOPEFULLY (:
This video just cracked me up because Kyah is so much more steady on her feet... and I'm guessing she probably wrestles with Dad a bunch. Natalee spends more time with Dad being tickled and thrown in the air... I think we'd better start working on self-defense soon! (: Be prepared to laugh. These 2 are just too cute together!
This video just cracked me up because Kyah is so much more steady on her feet... and I'm guessing she probably wrestles with Dad a bunch. Natalee spends more time with Dad being tickled and thrown in the air... I think we'd better start working on self-defense soon! (: Be prepared to laugh. These 2 are just too cute together!
Comments