Natalee was enjoying this new place for her car seat: in the middle of grandma and grandpa's living room! She probably climbed in and out of it 20 times today! (:
Here's a silly little video... not much to it... Natalee just had the most goofy look on her face driving this little toy around the living room this morning. She was very pleased with herself (: On Saturday Johnny and I got to spend ONE WHOLE DAY together! We went to Portland (honestly I couldn't believe he would want to drive there one more day that he already has to!) and just played! We ate lunch at the Spaghetti Factory, went to Saturday Market (Johnny had never been) and the spent hours at IKEA. Johnny just had to buy Natalee this little toy when I told him how much she fights over it at Sweet Pea's Kid's Cafe... We also bought some pink containers to store Natalee's toys when me move (in 3 day!!!) because she will finally have her own bedroom! (:
Comments