Natalee says "no" only is sounds like "nuh". She has perfected the use of this word. She repeats it after me. She walks around the house touching things that she shouldn't touch saying "nuh", and she touches things and looks at me and says "nuh" as if to ask if this is ok for her to play with. Today it was in the kitchen. She said "nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh" the entire time she pulled out all of the tupperware.
When that got boring she headed over to the food cupboard and pulled out boxes of crutons, cereal, cake mix, etc...
"Nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh"!
Hmmm.....
Today after Natalee had been off playing (and squating) in the corner for a while, she wandered over to me and I picked her up. (sorry, no pictures!) She had been pooping so I walked into the bedroom and said "Phew you pooped!" and she immediately said "Bi-per" (diaper)!! Whadda ya think?? Could potty training be that easy? If she associates diaper with poop, that part might be at least! I've been thinking about introducing the sign for potty to her, and I"ve done it a few times while I'm changing her diaper, but I don't think she gets the association.... so this whole "bi-per" thing might be the perfect solution! That'd be so cool.
Who knows... maybe I'm living in dream-land! (: But if you ever hear her say bi-per, get her to the potty QUICK! (:
Hmmm.....
Today after Natalee had been off playing (and squating) in the corner for a while, she wandered over to me and I picked her up. (sorry, no pictures!) She had been pooping so I walked into the bedroom and said "Phew you pooped!" and she immediately said "Bi-per" (diaper)!! Whadda ya think?? Could potty training be that easy? If she associates diaper with poop, that part might be at least! I've been thinking about introducing the sign for potty to her, and I"ve done it a few times while I'm changing her diaper, but I don't think she gets the association.... so this whole "bi-per" thing might be the perfect solution! That'd be so cool.
Who knows... maybe I'm living in dream-land! (: But if you ever hear her say bi-per, get her to the potty QUICK! (:
Comments