Taylor Setsuko, Natalee's one and only cousin (for another week, that is, till Cameron makes his appearance!), just celebrated her 3rd birthday. Jesse and Amber hosted an amazing feast "Roadhouse Style" with Steak, bbq chicken, 3 bean baked beans, homemade scalloped potatoes, etc! It was super yummy! (: Jesse's side of the family came, along with the Bartons. It was a beautiful sunny day and the girls enjoyed playing ball together outside before we ate, and then we headed inside to open presents!

Taylor received princess dresses galore, a few clothing items, a trampoline,
a golfing kit, and several other gifts. 
We brought Natalee wearing the outfit that we gave Tay as a gift... I wanted them to be matching at least ONCE when they were together! Amber and I always forget to coordinate these things! (: 


Anyway.... Taylor's final present - the grand finale, was a Barbie Jeep, battery powered, with an FM radio! Natalee and Tay rode around yard bumping and jerking as Tay figured out how to make it work! They were having a grand ole' time. Taylor stopped somewhere along the way to turn the radio on, and Natalee's reaction was priceless. She started dancing and bobbing her head in an extreme manner, really getting in to the music! (: I just caught the end of her little barbie dance on video. As you can hear, we were all dying laughing! It was too cute!
Taylor finally got the hang of driving the little jeep, and boy did she have fun! I'm just glad Natalee's young enough to take her out of the jeep and not have her wanting to stay and ride w/ Tay forever!
Taylor finally got the hang of driving the little jeep, and boy did she have fun! I'm just glad Natalee's young enough to take her out of the jeep and not have her wanting to stay and ride w/ Tay forever!
Comments