First some background: Every time my Dad puts Natalee on her rocking horse, he rocks her back and forth saying "rocka-rocka-rocka". Now we do it when she's sitting in her rocking chair. So she hears "rocka" all the time.

Now she says it... only it kinda sounds like "wota-wota-wota-wota" or "awtah-awtah-awtah"
It is sooooooo cute!!! Today I got her out of the bath and as I was drying her off she kept saying "Rocka-Rocka" in her own little way. As soon as I let her go she headed straight for her rocking chair naked as a jay bird, climbed up and rocka-rocka'd (: Such a cutie! Push Play to watch the video! (the arrow button)
Now she says it... only it kinda sounds like "wota-wota-wota-wota" or "awtah-awtah-awtah"
It is sooooooo cute!!! Today I got her out of the bath and as I was drying her off she kept saying "Rocka-Rocka" in her own little way. As soon as I let her go she headed straight for her rocking chair naked as a jay bird, climbed up and rocka-rocka'd (: Such a cutie! Push Play to watch the video! (the arrow button)
Comments