5 years ago we shared our vows.
Gosh it was a fun day. I LOVED IT!
My mom spent so much time and energy making is simply wonderful!
It was so fun to share this time w/ Allison - Johnny and I didn't get much of an anniversary - too busy with wedding prep, sound checks, practices etc.
but we're okay with that!
Allison & Garrett's day was super special...
and Johnny and I will celebrate another day soon
(Anyone volunteering to babysit??!)
but I just wanted to pause and say that I love my sweet sweet husband of 5 years.
Wouldn't trade him for the world.
He has given me the world.
1st with Natalee
and even now as we have embarked on this crazy adventure called foster parenting.
He has helped me fall more and more in love with our other two sweet peas...
He blesses us all daily with his faithful work + commute to Portland and he never complains.
He is faithful and strong and my perfect match.
I love you honey.
I thank God daily for His gift to me - YOU-!!!
Comments