Maybe you've heard of Stream of Conscious writing. It's where you just write write write as your brain flows.. not worrying about punctuation or spelling... just getting all your thoughts on paper. No organization needed.
That's kinda what this [mostly one-sided] conversation was like!
She just can't stop talking. Even when she's laying in bed... supposed to be sleeping... and I'm not answering her because I'm pretending to be asleep.
Background: Yesterday we were supposed to go to Washington Square. Didn't quite make it there. Hit a million stores and ran out of time.... On the way home the girls kept saying they didn't want to go home... they wanted to go to Washington Square! (:
Natalee: Mommy, I want to go to [mumble] Washington. Mommy I want to go to [mumble] Washington. Mommy I want to go to squuua Washington. Mommy I want to go to squuuua Washington. Mommy I want to go to square Washington. Mommy I want to go to Square Washington. Mommy! I want to go to Square Washington . Mommy I want to go to Square Washington. Mommy! I want to go to Square Washington . Mommy I want to go to Square Washington. Mommy! I want to go to Square Washington .
Me: Natalee.... Why do you want to go to Washington Square? What's there?
Presents! I want to go to Square Washington. Triangle. Triangle. No Square. Square. Square. Square... I don't want to go home. I want to go to Square Washington. I don't want to go home. home James. I don't want to go home James. I want to go to Square Washington. Not home James. James. Tia Allison have a James. Tia Allison have a James. James. Mommy? What's Tia Allison's Mom's name?
Me: Jane.
O Tia Allison's mom's name is Jane. James. no Jane. I wanna go to the Wedding....
That's kinda what this [mostly one-sided] conversation was like!
She just can't stop talking. Even when she's laying in bed... supposed to be sleeping... and I'm not answering her because I'm pretending to be asleep.
Background: Yesterday we were supposed to go to Washington Square. Didn't quite make it there. Hit a million stores and ran out of time.... On the way home the girls kept saying they didn't want to go home... they wanted to go to Washington Square! (:
Natalee: Mommy, I want to go to [mumble] Washington. Mommy I want to go to [mumble] Washington. Mommy I want to go to squuua Washington. Mommy I want to go to squuuua Washington. Mommy I want to go to square Washington. Mommy I want to go to Square Washington. Mommy! I want to go to Square Washington . Mommy I want to go to Square Washington. Mommy! I want to go to Square Washington . Mommy I want to go to Square Washington. Mommy! I want to go to Square Washington .
Me: Natalee.... Why do you want to go to Washington Square? What's there?
Presents! I want to go to Square Washington. Triangle. Triangle. No Square. Square. Square. Square... I don't want to go home. I want to go to Square Washington. I don't want to go home. home James. I don't want to go home James. I want to go to Square Washington. Not home James. James. Tia Allison have a James. Tia Allison have a James. James. Mommy? What's Tia Allison's Mom's name?
Me: Jane.
O Tia Allison's mom's name is Jane. James. no Jane. I wanna go to the Wedding....
Comments