Skip to main content

Happy Birthday Shyanne



Shy was very very blessed at her birthday party today!
First of all... her brother & sister got to come & her Aunt & Uncle!
Aiden:
Maddy:
and of course Hollie was there:
and her friends Natalee & Jack (plus the parents & siblings)

+ both Johnny's parents & sisters & my parents & sisters!

Singing Happy Birthday to her....
New barbie from Uncle Jason & Aunt Naomi:
(I'm sure this will become a new favorite!)
Her new hat: Coloring books, stickers, crayons, etc
(great stuff to entertain her out in church service!!)
from Patti & Aunt Auttie & Aunt April!!

Each shirt she received she wanted to undo the button. She loves buttons!

I snapped these two shots on our way home cause they were too cute & I didn't get a pix while she was opening. The coat is from Maga & Paga. It's super soft and just adorable! The button pants & shirt are from Papa & Nonny. Super sweet as well!

One of her favorite gifts in the moment was CHAPSTICK.
This mosaic is only a smattering of the moments between receiving the gift and getting her in her car seat. She was obsessed. Applying it OVER and OVER and OVER. The last shot shows just how many layers she had applied! Thank you Mark & Elindsey!
And this video was a Thank You to Aunt April
who missed Shy opening her present because she had to leave for work!
Unfortunately, the book fell on the floor and we didn't get much of a video... but you get the idea! (: Thank you Aunt April!


And last but not least...
When we got home, we just HAD to set up this cool present!
Thank you Maga & Paga!!!!
This gift was a big HIT!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REQUEST! If you want to continue reading my blog....

If you read my blog - will you please leave a comment - with your email address? I am considering making my blog private - not because I want it to be private - but just for the privacy of the kiddos. I want to invite anyone and everyone who wants - to read my blog. Whether you know me or just "know" me thru someone else who shared my blog with you. Whether you usually comment, or only lurk. Will you please leave a comment this time? I will leave this post up for a week or two... and then I will change my blog to "by invitation only". If you don't know how to comment... click on the word (comment) at the end of my post and you can either sign in, or if you don't have an account, you can leave an anonymous comment. Either way, leave me your email address so i can send you an invite. If you write your email like this: dnbarton (at) gmail (dot) com then there's no way spammers will get your email from my blog. If you receive my blog via email... you ha...

Photo Contest:

I am thinking of entering some pictures of my girls in an amateur photo contest. Opinions please! Leave a comment - Thanks! These are my options. Please leave a comment w/ the name and which picture you think I should use. CLARIFICATION: Please choose 1 for Hollie, 1 for Shy and 1 for Natalee (: Thanks! Hollie #1 Hollie #2 Shyanne #1 Shyanne #2 Shyanne #3 Shyanne #4 Natalee #1 Natalee #2 unedited Natalee #3 unedited Natalee #4

ooops!

I just realized that those "8 Month" pics I posted a few days ago weren't the 8 month pix.  They were more like one day shy of 7 month pictures... and THESE are the 8 month pictures! ha. o well... not much difference.  My editing was terrible in the 7 month pix - these are unedited, and probably for the best since it's not my strong suite! ha! (isn't this outfit from Nonnie ADORABLE!?) Love, love, love this one:    This is a typical face.  If he's not sucking in his lip, he's spitting and soaking his shirt with drool! (sorry so blurry - just had to remember this face!)