Sweet little Hollie. She cracks me up on a daily basis.
Here's what she did yesterday.
I fed the girls Chicken Noodle Soup for lunch. Shyanne loved hers [typical]. Natalee barely touched hers [typical]. Hollie dumped hers out on her tray [also typical]. And then proceeded to pick out all the celery.
[pause]
Now most of you would say...
What's so weird about that. My kids always pick out the celery... or anything green for that matter! I mean Istill do used to do that myself!!
No...
here's the weird part:
She picked out all the celery.
and ate it.
And left all the rest of the soup!
goof ball!!!
Here's what she did yesterday.
I fed the girls Chicken Noodle Soup for lunch. Shyanne loved hers [typical]. Natalee barely touched hers [typical]. Hollie dumped hers out on her tray [also typical]. And then proceeded to pick out all the celery.
[pause]
Now most of you would say...
What's so weird about that. My kids always pick out the celery... or anything green for that matter! I mean I
No...
here's the weird part:
She picked out all the celery.
and ate it.
And left all the rest of the soup!
goof ball!!!
Comments
Mom