While we were wandering the outdoor mall one day in Redmond, Washington, I found a window w/ a mirror. I couldn't resist getting my girls to pose with me. It's a rarity to have all 3 in a photo with me - I think it's virtually impossible to get a photo of all 3 with me and they're all looking a the camera and maybe even smiling. Johnny doesn't have the patience to snap 49506070 photos in order to find that perfect one - so I don't end up with too many photos of my and my girls.
So... here's a few... It took some practice to look in the mirror and not at the camera!

I think they enjoyed the silly one the best:
So... here's a few... It took some practice to look in the mirror and not at the camera!


I think they enjoyed the silly one the best:
Comments