**the video works now - I don't know what the glitch was!**
I am overwhelmed with love for my girls.Last Sunday, Mother's Day, it hit me hard.
I stood watching Natalee & Shyanne during church. Whispering to each other, giggling, and looking like the sweetest two sisters you ever did see. While I was trying to sneak a picture during church service, Johnny kept leaning forward shushing them. They were just cracking me up.
(yes I know these are the world's worst photos... my camera was being very weird. but I still wanted to include them because of how they made my feel... and how the love between these two is captured in a blurry pix)
(and yes... that is sheetrock only half way up the wall... we are temporarily meeting in an unfinished room while our church building is being finished! phew what a project!)
(Afterward Johnny couldn't believe I was taking pictures during church. I get it from my mom... just ask my dad!)I love them.
I love them so much it hurts.
They fill my days with work, and challenges, and frustrations...
but mostly, they fill my days with JOY
Untitled from Danielle Barton on Vimeo.
(this video is just a small clip of them trying to be serious and
still just making me grin from ear to ear at their cuteness! oooo I love them!)
This Sunday I got everyone dressed, ready, & hair done in record time. I headed into my room to get ready. I could hear the girls giggling and playing in the living room. I tiptoed out and there they were... imaginations fully engaged... pretending who-knows-what... just playing so so sweetly together.
And again, my heart swelled with love. They are just such good good girls. They are wonderful friends and they make me so happy to say that I'm their mom.
(Cute little chair complements of Maga!)
Maybe pregnancy hormones may make me tear up a little easier these days, but no matter what the cause of my emotions, I know that this is what God created me to do...
to be a mom, and to love my girls with all my heart, soul, and strength.
And they make it easy to do!
And again, my heart swelled with love. They are just such good good girls. They are wonderful friends and they make me so happy to say that I'm their mom.
(Cute little chair complements of Maga!)Maybe pregnancy hormones may make me tear up a little easier these days, but no matter what the cause of my emotions, I know that this is what God created me to do...
to be a mom, and to love my girls with all my heart, soul, and strength.
And they make it easy to do!
Comments