These....
and these.....
make me happy right now.
If you could see my yard, well.... you'd know why. These flowers are about the only pretty thing happening around here and I have little/no motivation!
I keep hoping that someone (my neighbor? a perfect stranger?) will take pity on me and my big belly and just come salvage the once-beautiful-so-I've-been-told-by-a-not-so-willing-to-pull-weeds-neighbor flower beds!
The one flower bed in my front yard I AM planning on tackling - maybe tomorrow.... but the retaining wall in my back yard... just seems sooooo overwhelming to me... and I admit it, I'm not a gardener at heart. I love the beautiful product - the hard work, not so much! (:
I don't have a green thumb, and to be honest, I don't even know which ones are plants and which ones are weeds!!!! (embarrassing to say the least!)
anyway... I said all this to say that if anyone wants to throw me a baby-lets- all- get-together-and-make-Danielle's-yard-look pretty-shower I'M ALL IN! (: or if someone just wanted to come pull on my weeds one day when I'm not home - I WON"T MIND AT ALL!!
O and if you're wondering if I truly wrote and published this post at 1:15 am, the answer is YES... I simply could not fall asleep tonight. Tried for 2 hours and finally got up so that I could finish Shy, Hollie, and Natalee's "Life Story" books that I'm making for them for the adoption! And since I'm still not tired, I figured I'd actually write a blog post on the blog that's been sitting FOREVER with nothing new!
And if you're wondering what happened to the 3 "Barton-babies" that this blog is supposed to be about... they'll be back soon... as soon as I take my camera out and actually take some pictures!
Good night! (:
P.S. We head to Salem tomorrow (technically today) to sign adoption papers! woo hoo! so exciting! I'm counting down days till the 23rd!!
and these.....
make me happy right now.
If you could see my yard, well.... you'd know why. These flowers are about the only pretty thing happening around here and I have little/no motivation!
I keep hoping that someone (my neighbor? a perfect stranger?) will take pity on me and my big belly and just come salvage the once-beautiful-so-I've-been-told-by-a-not-so-willing-to-pull-weeds-neighbor flower beds!
The one flower bed in my front yard I AM planning on tackling - maybe tomorrow.... but the retaining wall in my back yard... just seems sooooo overwhelming to me... and I admit it, I'm not a gardener at heart. I love the beautiful product - the hard work, not so much! (:
I don't have a green thumb, and to be honest, I don't even know which ones are plants and which ones are weeds!!!! (embarrassing to say the least!)
anyway... I said all this to say that if anyone wants to throw me a baby-lets- all- get-together-and-make-Danielle's-yard-look pretty-shower I'M ALL IN! (: or if someone just wanted to come pull on my weeds one day when I'm not home - I WON"T MIND AT ALL!!
O and if you're wondering if I truly wrote and published this post at 1:15 am, the answer is YES... I simply could not fall asleep tonight. Tried for 2 hours and finally got up so that I could finish Shy, Hollie, and Natalee's "Life Story" books that I'm making for them for the adoption! And since I'm still not tired, I figured I'd actually write a blog post on the blog that's been sitting FOREVER with nothing new!
And if you're wondering what happened to the 3 "Barton-babies" that this blog is supposed to be about... they'll be back soon... as soon as I take my camera out and actually take some pictures!
Good night! (:
P.S. We head to Salem tomorrow (technically today) to sign adoption papers! woo hoo! so exciting! I'm counting down days till the 23rd!!
Comments