Had an extra ultrasound today. So fun! Made me cry as always. The miracle of life up on that screen never ceases to amaze me!
He/she is just so perfect and beautiful! This one below reminds me a Natalee a bit. All the other ones look too chubby... maybe i"m just remembering Natalee wrong cause she WAS a chub!
Love love this one. So stinking sweet! Less than 8 weeks till we meet this little one! Today I scheduled a C-section for July 13 in the event that I haven't gone into labor before then. I want to attempt a vbac if I do go into labor naturally - but if I haven't by the 13th then this baby will come one way or another! (:
Right now baby is head up - feet down. She actually zoomed in on a chubby foot and we just stared - looking at the cute-ness - then she pointed to the black circle right next to that foot and said... "That's your bladder!" (Explains a LOT! ha!)
It's funny how the "regular' ultrasound looks so weird at this age - too chubby to see a clear pix of baby. The ultrasound estimated baby's weight at 3lbs 8oz today -but it's +/- 1 whole pound. SO really anywhere from 2 lbs 8oz to 4lbs 8oz.
I am so grateful daily for this little life growing inside of me. Maybe it's because it took us 3 years trying but I have such a renewed appreciation for my sweet baby. I am so grateful for every beautiful ultrasound, and for every kick, jab, twist and turn that tells me my baby is doing well! I love you sweet baby!
He/she is just so perfect and beautiful! This one below reminds me a Natalee a bit. All the other ones look too chubby... maybe i"m just remembering Natalee wrong cause she WAS a chub!
Love love this one. So stinking sweet! Less than 8 weeks till we meet this little one! Today I scheduled a C-section for July 13 in the event that I haven't gone into labor before then. I want to attempt a vbac if I do go into labor naturally - but if I haven't by the 13th then this baby will come one way or another! (:

Right now baby is head up - feet down. She actually zoomed in on a chubby foot and we just stared - looking at the cute-ness - then she pointed to the black circle right next to that foot and said... "That's your bladder!" (Explains a LOT! ha!)

It's funny how the "regular' ultrasound looks so weird at this age - too chubby to see a clear pix of baby. The ultrasound estimated baby's weight at 3lbs 8oz today -but it's +/- 1 whole pound. SO really anywhere from 2 lbs 8oz to 4lbs 8oz.

I am so grateful daily for this little life growing inside of me. Maybe it's because it took us 3 years trying but I have such a renewed appreciation for my sweet baby. I am so grateful for every beautiful ultrasound, and for every kick, jab, twist and turn that tells me my baby is doing well! I love you sweet baby!
Comments