Johnny and I have this little inside joke where we say "What a differences!". Tonight I tried to make my title "What a difference" but my fingers/brain just wouldn't let me... it had to be "differences". So while no ones gets the joke but us.... you can see by the following pictures that our work in the yard today was NOT a joke!
A friend from church and I started weeding this morning around 9:30 and Johnny headed to a local rental company to rent a Rotatiller (sp?) and Weed Eater. We attacked everything with a vengance. There were lots of things I wanted to keep but as we began weeding we realized had to be pulled for one reason or another. There is still a lot of work to do... but WOW! What a differences!

It's amazing what a few tools (we were previously lacking) can do to help you stay motivated! By this afternoon we were in full swing and my almost 9 mo. pregnant body was feeling it. I went and picked up 3 awesome Rice kids who helped Johnny finished what we started!

Can't wait to see all that we get done over the next few weeks! No more whining on this blog about my ugly yard!! (:
A friend from church and I started weeding this morning around 9:30 and Johnny headed to a local rental company to rent a Rotatiller (sp?) and Weed Eater. We attacked everything with a vengance. There were lots of things I wanted to keep but as we began weeding we realized had to be pulled for one reason or another. There is still a lot of work to do... but WOW! What a differences!

It's amazing what a few tools (we were previously lacking) can do to help you stay motivated! By this afternoon we were in full swing and my almost 9 mo. pregnant body was feeling it. I went and picked up 3 awesome Rice kids who helped Johnny finished what we started!

Can't wait to see all that we get done over the next few weeks! No more whining on this blog about my ugly yard!! (:
Comments