Well I have a lot of catching up to do... but I'm excited... cause I love having stuff to post. Going back a few weeks... Here's our 4th of July night in McMinnville!
At the end, My mom, Stephanie & Naomi did 2 traditional patriotic songs... it was really really good with pretty harmonies... there's supposed to be a little glimpse of them right here... but alas.. my video is not uploading ):



Natalee & Jack-Jack kissing like crazy! These two just can't get enough of each other it seems! (: They really do like each other a lot it seems... too cute!
Aunt Naomi (slash Sister-in-law Naomi to Jackson) holding the kiddos! Gotta love Natalee's yawn. It was the only time she was facing the camera of course!
Jon-Jon & Abbi & Noah Rice... I was trying to get a cute shot of them with the fireworks in the background... turned out ok...
We headed to the Goodwill Parking lot for our traditional pre-fireworks show hosted by the Mac church. I love being able to head to Mac when we can - just to be with family and friends and to see their 4th of July bands, drama, etc... Naomi's band played with Jason as the drummer, my mom on guitar, and Stephanie Wegner at piano... there were so many people gone to Prescott Conference it was the only way to make a functioning band! They did great!
Naomi has an incredible voice!
Jason (future-brother-in-law in just a few weeks!)
Little Jack-Jack! What a cutie!
Ya! A half-way decent picture of me and Naomi.
How can I be so short??? How can she be so tall!?!? Not fair (:
Natalee & PapaHow can I be so short??? How can she be so tall!?!? Not fair (:
Natalee & Jack-Jack kissing like crazy! These two just can't get enough of each other it seems! (: They really do like each other a lot it seems... too cute!
Comments