Jen and Natalee are having so much fun bonding this week! Each morning Natalee wakes
up, stands up in her crib and screams "Hi Jen!" over and over until I come and get her out (She and Jen share a room). After breakfast (and coffee!) Jen helped pick out Natalee's outfit and dress her.
Here's a shot of Jen struggling with those darn buttons. Her fake nails seemed to get in the way!
Natalee loved it when Jen let her wear the big green hat.. (: I'm not sure that she could even see, but she would walk around wearing a big goofy grin in Jen's hat!

Jen even got down on hands and knees and played "I'm gonna get you!" with Natalee screaming and running for cover...
Here's a shot of Jen struggling with those darn buttons. Her fake nails seemed to get in the way!
Natalee loved it when Jen let her wear the big green hat.. (: I'm not sure that she could even see, but she would walk around wearing a big goofy grin in Jen's hat!
Jen even got down on hands and knees and played "I'm gonna get you!" with Natalee screaming and running for cover...

Comments