This year I wanted to do something special for Johnny for his birthday... I planned a night out with the guys... hosted by Jason and Josiah (in Jason & Naomi's future apartment!).... We invited all the guys from church and I provided brownies and other snacks for the evening. Even tho it was a guy's night out, I wanted to be there to video his surprise (for the blog of course!)... so after Johnny left home, my friend and I snuck out and beat him to their apartment. Jason's excuse for getting him there was a "band practice" - just for him to learn a new bass part.... so he had called Johnny and told him to come a little later because "he got off work late..."...
Anyways... so my angel Johnny... decided to be suspicious. He drove around the HUGE parking lot LOOKING for my car... or any other car he recognized! What a stinker! And he found them... so he came prancing up the stair wearing my friend's sunglasses that he found in my car!
Jason said since Johnny was so nosy, he was getting double the spankings....
Anyways... so my angel Johnny... decided to be suspicious. He drove around the HUGE parking lot LOOKING for my car... or any other car he recognized! What a stinker! And he found them... so he came prancing up the stair wearing my friend's sunglasses that he found in my car!
Jason said since Johnny was so nosy, he was getting double the spankings....
Needless to say, I think Johnny had a nice, blessed birthday!
I know this post isn't really about Natalee... but it is the BartonBabyBlog...
and Johnny's my baby... so it works (:
Comments