Camp Natalee 2008
Jen was anxious to spend some time with the Rices so Patti and I planned Tuesday @ the fountain downtown. She had the Altringer kids with her so it was a perfect place to meet and let the kids play, while Jen got her Rice-a-Roni fix! It was a hot day but not too bad in the shade with the breeze... We should have got a pix of Jen with all the kids but I didn't think of it then ):
Cute shot of Jen and Kenz
I made sure to get a picture of Jen and Natalee sitting on the same rock as last year... it's a cute shot that shows just how much has changed in that year!
July 2008 (15 months old)
June 2007 (3 months old)
What a little chunkers Natalee!
I made sure to get a picture of Jen and Natalee sitting on the same rock as last year... it's a cute shot that shows just how much has changed in that year!
July 2008 (15 months old)
What a little chunkers Natalee!
Natalee and Jack-Jack were too cute, following each other around
and sneaking kisses here and there.
Comments