Camp Natalee 2008
background for those of you who don't know... Jennifer usually attends Mt. Hood Kiwanis Camp for adults w/ disabilities each year. Last year she didn't get enrolled in time... so I created Camp Natalee! Jen came and spent a week with us when Natalee was just 2 1/2 months old. Jen learned that it's okay for a baby to cry, how to change diapers and give baths, and what it means to be an AUNT! Camp Natalee was a huge success! This summer just couldn't pass with out a Camp Natalee... so for the second year running... Jen came and spent a week in Corvallis!

(Jen & Natalee brushing their teeth.... isn't it so cute? I love this picture!)
What a difference a year makes! I have a mini van so I can fit Jen's walker, wheelchair, and Natalee's stroller all in the same vehicle! I don't live downstairs anymore... so getting in and out and going places is so much more smooth! We have a pool here at the apartment, so that makes for a fun outing... and Natalee is so much bigger & so much for fun for Jen to play with!
We started camp at a retirement party for some friends in Rickreal. Then we loaded up the van and headed home. Sunday was church, lunch at Costco, and a play time for Jen and Natalee. Jen also helped me go grocery shopping! Might not sound too exciting, but Jen had a blast!
background for those of you who don't know... Jennifer usually attends Mt. Hood Kiwanis Camp for adults w/ disabilities each year. Last year she didn't get enrolled in time... so I created Camp Natalee! Jen came and spent a week with us when Natalee was just 2 1/2 months old. Jen learned that it's okay for a baby to cry, how to change diapers and give baths, and what it means to be an AUNT! Camp Natalee was a huge success! This summer just couldn't pass with out a Camp Natalee... so for the second year running... Jen came and spent a week in Corvallis!
(Jen & Natalee brushing their teeth.... isn't it so cute? I love this picture!)
What a difference a year makes! I have a mini van so I can fit Jen's walker, wheelchair, and Natalee's stroller all in the same vehicle! I don't live downstairs anymore... so getting in and out and going places is so much more smooth! We have a pool here at the apartment, so that makes for a fun outing... and Natalee is so much bigger & so much for fun for Jen to play with!
We started camp at a retirement party for some friends in Rickreal. Then we loaded up the van and headed home. Sunday was church, lunch at Costco, and a play time for Jen and Natalee. Jen also helped me go grocery shopping! Might not sound too exciting, but Jen had a blast!
Comments